Venture Engineering & Construction is a closely held, multi-disciplinary engineering and construction management company and Pittsburgh’s premier process engineering solution firm. Venture is known as a leader in the treatment of natural biogas and landfill gas conversion to energy process.
Venture Engineering and Construction was created in response to the need for:
- A process focused organization to serve industries such as green fuels, water/wastewater, energy, and consumer product / healthcare.
- Services complementary to process engineering, estimating, design, construction management, and commissioning.
- An organization that is adaptable to its clients’ internal capabilities with minimal constraints.
Venture projects include some of the largest biogas to energy projects and the design of the first frac water crystallization facilities in the Marcellus/Utica region.
Venture Engineering & Construction provides high-value consultancy, engineering, and project management services to the world’s energy, power, and process industries. Venture is a leader in alternative energy solutions such as landfill gas (LFG) to energy plants, cogeneration facilities, and waste-to-energy plants. Venture’s patent-pending gas conditioning systems lead the way, providing extremely effective removal of harmful contaminants such as siloxanes, NMOCs and H2S from Landfill Gas (LFG) at the best value.
Venture Engineering is not your traditional engineering company. We offer:
- Full suite of best-in-class software to expedite design
- Multi-disciplinary including process engineering, mechanical/piping engineering, instrumentation and controls engineering, environmental engineering, civil/structural engineering, electrical engineering, plus automation, construction management, and commissioning
- Flexibility with respect to project structuring, performance incentives, and collaborations
- Perspective of a manufacturer: as designer and manufacturer of the world leader biogas system
Venture will travel the country to meet your engineering needs, and it is this willingness to serve the customer that has made Venture one of the fastest growing engineering firms in the United States.
Since the inception of Venture, we have added key staff in Pittsburgh and acquired our Las Vegas office to serve the energy and commercial/institutional sector. Areas of focus in Las Vegas include MEP engineering, green design and related services, mining and minerals engineering.