Venture Engineering & Construction was contracted to provide engineering and design services for a new 350 SCFM bio-digester gas to high BTU gas plant for the Vancouver Municipal Water Authority, in conjunction with QuestAir Technologies. This plant includes a 100% skid fabricated design concept. Engineering was finalized in early 2009, and construction and commissioning was finalized in Q4 2009.
Venture provided the following services:
- Front end engineering design, including capital cost estimate
- Installation engineering and design, including skid fabrication drawings
- Skid fabrication (subcontractor)
- Equipment sizing, design and procurement
- PLC programming
- Commissioning and start-up