Venture provides clients professional construction management services as Owner’s Agent.
The preferred approach is the open-book approach designed to ensure the least-cost alternative for the client while maintaining single-point project responsibility of a traditional EPC.
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Construction Support Services (CSS)
- Capital Cost Estimates
- Procurement / Expediting
- Documents Control
- Change Order Processing
- Scope and Estimate Studies for FEL and CEP Processes
- Issue Tracking and Resolution
- Project Close Out
- Record Drawing
Our services are used by
- Design customers requiring continuity in their design projects from inception to close out (cradle to grave)
- Process/Environmental Customers
Samples of Portfolio Projects
- Constructability reviews for two sewage treatment plant designs
- CM for the completion of a multiple effect evaporation system under a fast track schedule. Services were expanded to include commissioning and some design.
- Damage assessment, scoping, on-site engineering, procurement and reconstruction of a fire damaged landfill gas plant. Total outage was four months. Read more about it here.
- Full EPCM for the gutting and rebuilding of a mothballed multiple effect evaporation/crystallization facility, with associated modifications to utilities and receiving/pre-treatment facilities. Additional services include commissioning and ongoing support for startup and run-in.
- Managed multiple capital projects from inception through construction to close out. Venture developed the scope of work and work breakdown structure detailing the tasks and deliverables and provided construction management services for:
- Transloading Facility
- Railroad Upgrade
- Barge Unloader Pier
- Cascade Cooler Installation
- Design and then site supervision of debottlenecking of a landfill gas processing plant, involving reconfiguration of equipment and piping.
- Commissioning of 2.8 megawatt biogas to electricity plant.