Industries and Solutions Menu
Food Processing & Packaging
Venture Engineering & Construction, Inc. (Venture) offers a wide array of engineering services in the support of the food processing and packaging industry. Venture provides specifications for equipment procurement, design, and installation for your project.
- Cost Control
- Process Design
- Chemical Systems Design
- Mechanical Systems Design
- Chiller and Boiler Plant Systems Design and Retrofits
- Industrial Steam and Refrigeration Systems Design
- HVAC Systems Design
- Piping Systems Design
- Pipe Stress and Seismic Analysis
- Structural and Foundation Systems Design
- Miscellaneous Steel Design (platforms, stairs, ladders, railings, gates)
- Electrical Power and Lighting Systems Design
- Energy Efficiency Upgrades
- Packaging and Conveying Systems Design
- Automation and Controls Systems Design
- Project Management
- Construction Management
- Fabrication Management
- Owner’s Engineering Services for Third Party Technical Support
- Quality Control and Assurance Services
- Engineering and Construction Scheduling
- Procurement Services
- Emergency Engineering Services
- Start-up and Commissioning Services
Venture’s experienced engineering and design staffing ensures our clients that all technical aspects meet the Owners Design and Operating intent. As a U.S. Green Building Council Member, Venture always considers maximizing efficiency while maintaining the cost of the project within budget.
Venture is technology neutral; therefore, we do not affiliate ourselves with any specific equipment bids, and we provide comprehensive bid analysis and recommendations, support the client in making optimum technology selections.
Venture provides services for the processing of dairy and cheese, yogurt, ice cream, fish, vegetables, baked goods, meat and poultry, nuts and fruits.