Engineering Services Menu
Our electrical engineers and designers understand all facets of a project from the switchgear to the motors and building services. We work closely with the suppliers to get the right equipment for the right Application, and we follow-through with field commissioning.
We provide a full range of electrical engineering consulting services for industrial and commercial entities, watershed organizations, and federal government agencies.
Energy Transport and Distribution Electrical networks, switchgear, SCADA systems, electrical system studies, network studies, district heating and cooling networks.
Electrical Engineering Services
- Motor lists and single lines
- Load studies
- Short circuit analysis
- Circuit protection and coordination studies
- Grounding plans
- AC schematics
- Site electrical plans
- Electrical area classification maps
- Power factor correction studies
- Equipment sizing
- MCC room plan & sections
- Electrical equipment specifications
- Lighting plans
- Power and control plans
- Cable tray plans
- Lighting schedules
- Cable and conduit schedules
- Arc flash analysis
- Heat trace system design
- AutoCAD Electrical
- ETAP – Power System Analysis Software
- In-House sizing tools
Samples of Portfolio Projects
- Venture provided engineering services for bring a facility into compliance for electrical service upgrades. The 5-task project included data collection, AutoCAD single line diagram revisions, ground fault detection, arc flash analysis update, and power monitoring.
- Full engineering and detailed design for a 20MW Net Power Generation Facility using 5-NG fired engine generator sets and for a 3 engine design. Electrical detailed design include line drawings, design basis, electrical subcontractor bid package scope of work, electrical room layout, conduit and tray plans, heat trace drawings, power studies, area classification drawings, and fire/smoke/gas detection system design. Click here to view the full project profile.
- Electrical engineering and drafting services for a dry sorbent injection system. Services included panel design for PLC control cabinet, junction box layouts for multiple blower trains, silo and injection area, conduit and cable schedules with connection points, cable type, and conduit size, design drawings for the purchase and fabrication of the PLC and Silo Truck Control Panels.
- Electrical design support for Venture’s custom engineered equipment for biogas and natural gas conditioning systems, respectively.
- Detailed design for several landfill gas to high BTU facilities across the U.S.