Venture Engineering offers fabrication management services for industrial industries and the entertainment venue markets. Venture uses all local fabrication shops for the manufacture and assembly of equipment. Choosing Venture Engineering means the customer is not only receiving American designed and manufactured products, but also locally made. It is Venture’s pleasure to support the local community with its fabrication services.
- Overall Project Management
- Fabrication Management and Coordination
- Custom Equipment Design and Manufacture
- Design: 2D, 3D Modeling, P&IDs
- Oversight of the Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT)
Our services are used by
- Technology vendors who may not have the internal resources to prepare fabrication drawings and expedite product delivery
- Fabricators who have been asked to build custom equipment that requires engineering
- Equipment suppliers who are experiencing a commissioning bottleneck
- Service suppliers looking for new ideas for improving reliability, serviceability, and performance
- Industrial or entertainment industry users in need of customized equipment
Samples of Portfolio Projects
- Design improvements, shop recommendation, expediting of the refurbishment of a proprietary automated, rig mat washing system.
- Process optimization and fabrication drawings for the next generation of a proprietary, automated, rig mat washing system.
- Fabrication drawings, equipment and instrument specifications, procurement support, expediting, for a complex, proprietary pressure swing adsorber system for separating oxygen and nitrogen from landfill gas (three installations). The systems were skid mounted modular units consisting of vessel skids, piping manifold skids, and vacuum pump skids. Design allowed for multiple source procurement and fabrication options ensuring maximum control of schedule and quality.
- Structural design of specialty and custom made devices for Cirque du Soleil, Radio City in 2011. The devices included the Peri Multiprop Adaptor, Pulleys Holder Assembly and Downrigger Beam Clamp.
- 11 foot long Toyota Car Platform. The platform was to be part of a fly winch assembly used for a new Toyota vehicle unveiling ceremony at the unveiling Gala at Barker Hangar, in Santa Monica, CA. The platform supported a 2,800lb vehicle, and was lifted by four winches at all four corners. Venture provided Structural services for the analysis and design of a cable lowered 11 foot long platform used for the unveiling of the 11th generation Toyota Corolla. The platform consisted of aluminum framing designed to support the 2,800 lb vehicle weight and provided recesses and grooves for the attachment of tie-downs as well as pick points for the hoisting cables.